Which District 54 Toastmasters Club will best illustrate at least one of W. Clement Stone's 17 Principles of Success?
Let's find out!
To enter the contest, complete the following steps:
- Clubs vote on a principle of success to illustrate.
- Download the PowerPoint Template and create a masterpiece.
- E-mail the PowerPoint to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13, 2015.
- Attend the conference, view all D54 club entries, and vote for your favorite.
- Winners of the contest will be announced at the end of the conference. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded.
Rules and Submission Instructions:
- Art work must be original. Quotes must be cited.
- Clubs may submit more than one PowerPoint entry, but each entry must illustrate a different principle of success.
- Clubs must use the attached PowerPoint template and clearly illustrate the chosen principle of success.
- Slides should be free of animation, and must not include the creator's name or the club's name. (A number will be added to the box in the footer for voting purposes.)
- E-mails with PowerPoint submissions should include the creator's name, club name, and the chosen principle of success.
17 Principles of Success
According to W. Clement Stone in his book Believe and Achieve
Believe and Achieve
W. Clement Stone
Part I: Attitudinal Principles
- Positive mental attitude
- Definiteness of purpose
- Going the extra mile
- Learning from Defeat
Part 2: Personal Principles
- Personal initiative
- A pleasing personality
- Budgeting time and money
- Maintaining Sound Physical and Mental Health
Part 3: Fraternal Principles
- The Master-Mind Alliance
Part 4: Intellectual Principles
- Creative Vision
- Controlled Attention
- Accurate Thinking
Part 5: Spiritual Principles
- Applied Faith
- Using the Cosmic Habit Force